SB9600 / SBEP protocol library for controlling GM1200 radio
What is here
- An easy to use Python library for controlling and programming Motorola
radios using the SB9600 / SBEP interface. Featuring :
- A SB9600 / SBEP protocol library
- A GM1200 library supporting :
- CSQ mode
- Display control
- Lamp, Indicator and back-lighting/illumination control
- Front panel remote control
- EEPROM operations
- Setting TX/RX frequencies
- ... and more!
- Datasheets documenting some of what's been discovered so far.
I would like to collect information on SB9600 and SBEP messages. We can use
this to build new control modules for different radios.
Please leave a comment below if you find this useful or have any